View our Amazon Wish List and help make the kitties’ dreams come true! SAFe Rescue is seeking gifts of food, toys, and more to help keep the felines healthy and happy, as they look for forever homes.
Donating Items & Products
SAFe rescue gratefully accepts donations of food, litter, and gently used cat supplies. We either give them directly to the rescue kitties, or sell them in our retail area, where 100% of profits benefit the kitties. We also accept donations for our Stay SAFe Community Pet Pantry!
Stay SAFe Pet Pantry
Just outside our Adoption Center doors, we have created a community pantry to help local pet owners keep their furry family members fed and cared for. If you have any extra pet food or supplies (feline or canine), you can help ease the stress of others who are struggling during this time of uncertainty. If you are in need of supplies yourself, please visit the pantry and take what would be helpful for you and your pets.
Currently, the pantry is open 7 days a week from 11:30 AM until 6:30 PM and is located next to our front door at 14717 Aurora Ave N. Shoreline, WA 98133. To donate food, supplies, or other pet items to the pantry, please drop them off any time when the pantry is open.
- Food: Please make sure that open bags are securely closed to prevent spills. If food is not in its original packaging, we ask that you label it with the brand and what animal it’s for. If you have prescription food to donate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a drop-off time.
- Litter: Please make sure that any open bags are securely closed to prevent spills.
- Gently used items: Please clean or sanitize thoroughly before dropping off the donations.
This pet pantry is a great way to stay safe while making a big difference in a cat or dog’s life at the same time! We appreciate your support!
Donations to the Rescue
If you would like to donate food, litter, and gently used supplies to the Rescue directly, please see below about needed items and donation drop-off information.
Currently, we are especially in need of:
- Cat food (canned)
- Towels (any size, unfrayed and no stringy edges)
- New and unused cat beds (Gently used small beds are also acceptable, as long as they’re washable)
- Mailing supplies (postage, pens, envelope moisteners, white labels for printing)
- New or used cat toys that are plastic & sanitizable. Fabric cat toys are accepted if they’re new (handmade or store bought)
- Gift cards
- Small blankets (handmade or store bought)
- Kuranda Beds
At this time, we cannot accept:
- Pillows & bedding (comforters, sheets, etc.)
- Used litter boxes
- Soiled or broken items
- Expired food
- Used cat toys made of fabric
Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our Adoption Center is closed to the public. However, we are accepting donation drop-offs on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. Please email us at email@example.com to schedule a dropoff time during those days.
Please note that a donation dropoff time is not necessary for Pet Pantry donations.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping make the rescue felines’ dreams come true!