We are excited to continue finding homes for cats in a safe way during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here is what you can expect from our online, no-contact adoption process:
1) We will make cats available by 7pm on days when there are new felines ready for adoption. That evening, please be sure to read the cats’ bios and watch their videos.
2) We will open the wait list the next day at 11:30am, we will close the wait list once it reaches maximum capacity. Once you have signed up, you will receive an email message to confirm. When the wait list is open, you will find it on our Available Felines page. (If the wait list says it is not receiving submissions, that means the wait list is currently closed. Please check back in the evening or the next morning – if there are adoptable cats listed, the wait list will reopen at 11:30am.)
3) We will begin calling people at 12:00pm that same day, in the order of sign ups.
4) Please expect our call. (If all available kitties find homes before we reach your number on the list, we will email you to let you know.)
5) The phone call will serve as an opportunity to ask questions. You can then decide if you would like to proceed with adoption.
6) The adoption paperwork and payment can all be filled out electronically.
7) We will arrange a completely contact-free pick up of your new cat.
8) You can also arrange contact free pick up of supplies you may need to bring your new furry friend home. All proceeds of supplies purchased go back to help homeless cats.
• Kittens under 6 months adopted in pairs
• Indoor only home
• Never declaw the cat
• Photo ID
• Provide secondary guardian contact
• Spay/neuter and microchip
• First vaccines/flea treatment
• 30 days insurance and a free check up at Cascade Pet Hospital or participating clinics.
- Cat or kitten* under 7 years: $125
- Two cats or kittens under 7 years: $200
- Adult cat 7 years and older: $50
- Two adult cats 7 years and older: $75
* Kittens under 6 months are adopted in pairs. It is important for them to go to a home with another kitten companion for their socialization and growth into a well-adjusted adult cat. (Read more about Single Kitten Syndrome.)
1) We will make cats available by 7pm on days when there are new felines ready for adoption. That evening, please be sure to read the cats’ bios and watch their videos. 2) We will […]
We’re excited to continue finding homes for cats in a safe way during the COVID-19 pandemic. *CLICK HERE FOR THE WAIT LIST* Once your wait list submission goes through, you will receive a confirmation email. […]
Online Adoption FAQ Why does the wait list say it’s full when I try to sign up? The wait list opens at 11:30 AM each day that cats are available and will close after it […]