We are currently undergoing a temporary two-week closure. Rescue felines are getting the care they need in foster homes. Closing is not something we take lightly, but in this COVID-19 public health emergency, it is the right action to protect the health and safety of our community, to maintain our ability to respond when kitten season arrives, and to adapt to closures of partner organizations. We look forward to re-opening for adoptions on April 9th!
We want to help you find your new best friend! See a kitty you like? No appointment required, please stop by. We’re open Thursday through Monday, 1:00-7:00 PM.
• Kittens under 6 months adopted in pairs
• Indoor only home
• Never declaw the cat
• Photo ID
• Provide secondary guardian contact
- Cat or kitten* under 7 years: $125
- Two cats or kittens under 7 years: $200
- Adult cat 7 years and older: $50
- Two adult cats 7 years and older: $75
* Kittens under 6 months are adopted in pairs. It is important for them to go to a home with another kitten companion for their socialization and growth into a well-adjusted adult cat. (Read more about Single Kitten Syndrome.)
Adoption Requirements • Kittens under 6 months adopted in pairs • Indoor only home • Never declaw the cat • Photo ID • Provide secondary guardian contact Adoption Benefits • Spay/neuter and microchip• First vaccines/flea […]
Our goal is to provide a welcoming experience for you and to help you find the PURR-fect match for your household. Please stop by and visit us! Have questions about the adoption process? Check out […]
Is there an adoption application? We do not have an application. Instead, we use a conversation-based approach to help you find the purr-fect match. You’ll begin by speaking with an Adoption Counselor, who will ask […]