As WA state reopens, SAFe Rescue is excited to resume in-person adoptions after over a year of contact-free online adoptions. The health and safety of our community, both feline and human, remains our top priority. Our capacity for adoptions is currently limited as we increase staffing and maintain a safe environment. We appreciate your patience and as we work to increase our capacity as quickly as possible!
- SAFe Rescue opens for visits at 1:00PM on adoption days. (Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.)
- Because Adoption Center capacity is limited, we suggest that you check wait times and sign up on our adoption waitlist before coming to SAFe Rescue.
- The waitlist open at 12:15PM, 45 minutes prior to the first visit of the day.
Waitlist hours (opens 45 minutes prior to first visit of the day at 1:00PM):
- Thursday: 12:15PM – 6:15PM (or until full)
- Friday: 12:15PM – 6:15PM (or until full)
- Saturday: 12:15PM – 6:15PM (or until full)
- Sunday: 12:15PM – 6:15PM (or until full)
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: Closed
Our goal is to provide a welcoming experience for you and to help you find the PURR-fect match for your household. Have questions about the adoption process? Check out our Adoption FAQs and see our general Adoption Information.