SAFe Rescue is happy to be performing in person adoptions again! Because our facility is very small, the number of parties we can serve at one time is limited. We appreciate your patience as we do our best to accommodate adopters as promptly as possible!
- SAFe Rescue opens for visits at 1:00PM on adoption days. (Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.)
- Because Adoption Center capacity is limited, we suggest that you check wait times and sign up on our adoption waitlist before coming to SAFe Rescue.
- The waitlist open at 12:15PM, 45 minutes prior to the first visit of the day.
The waitlist often fills quickly during this busy time of year! If the list is full, please check back later for additional sign up spots. (We add new available kitties frequently.)
Waitlist hours (opens 45 minutes prior to first visit of the day at 1:00PM):
- Thursday: 12:15PM – until full
- Friday: 12:15PM – until full
- Saturday: 12:15PM – until full
- Sunday: 12:15PM – until full
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: Closed
Our goal is to provide a welcoming experience for you and to help you find the PURR-fect match for your household. Have questions about the adoption process? Check out our Adoption FAQs and see our general Adoption Information.