Stay SAFe Pet Pantry
The Stay SAFe Pet Pantry collects donations and provides low-income pet owners or those experiencing economic hardship with supplemental assistance to help keep pets in their loving homes. The Stay SAFe Pet Pantry distributes thousands of pounds of food each year to hundreds of families and pets in need. If you need help, come visit us during Drop-By Hours or fill out an application online to schedule a Supply Pickup.
In Need of Food or Supplies?
Come to the Rescue (located at 20226 Ballinger Way N.E. Shoreline, WA) on Wednesdays from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. for “Drop-By Hours” and we’ll help you with dry food, wet food, and litter while you ‘shop’ through our selection of supplies we have available. Alternatively we have an online application that allows community members to make requests for more specific items and receive supplemental assistance on a monthly basis.
The following items are available for request (as supplies last):
- Food (wet, dry, prescription, etc.)
- Leashes, harnesses, and collars
- Litter, litter boxes, and pee pads
- Hard and soft body carriers
- Treats and toys
- Flea treatments, supplements, and hygiene items
Please note that while we offer all of the above items, we rely entirely on donations, and sometimes the need for these items outpaces supply. Items that are provided on a consistent basis are meant to be supplemental and may not meet the full needs of your pets. We cannot guarantee specific items or brands will always be available. However we will do our absolute best to work with you to ensure that your pets are well cared for. We’re all in this together!
If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (206) 659-6220 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to Help Out?
The Stay SAFe Pet Pantry is a product of wonderful individuals and businesses in the community who supply generous donations. We could not do this without you! If you would like to help, you can donate in the following ways:
- Donations of food or supplies (for both dogs and cats) can be dropped off during Drop-By Hours (Wednesdays from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.) or during our Adoption Hours (Thursdays through Sundays from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.). We accept any type and brand of food (including prescription, except for y/d Thyroid Care – if you have y/d Thyroid Care food you would like to donate, please contact us directly), litter and any gently used items such as beds, carriers, litter boxes, etc. All food does need to be in its original packaging. Please just ensure that all opened bags have been securely closed to prevent spillage and that other items have been cleaned and sanitized – we greatly appreciate it.
- Donations to the Stay SAFe Pet Pantry can be made through the Pantry’s Amazon Wish List.
In addition to direct donations to the Stay SAFe Pet Pantry, we also recommend using Nextdoor, Buy Nothing, or other neighborhood groups to connect you with local animal owners in your community that may have immediate need for supplies for their pets. Someone will be very grateful to have it!