Just outside our Adoption Center doors, we have created a community pantry to help local pet owners keep their furry family members fed and cared for. If you are in need of supplies, please visit the pantry and take what would be helpful for you and your pets.
Currently, the pantry is open 24/7 and is located next to our front door at 14717 Aurora Ave N. Shoreline, WA 98133.
See the pantry’s Amazon Wish List to buy specific items.
If you have any extra pet food or supplies (feline or canine), you can help ease the stress of others who are struggling during this time of uncertainty. Currently, we are especially in need of the following items:
- Wet food for cats, any size/brand
- Gently used cat or dog supplies (Please clean or sanitize thoroughly before dropping off the donations.)
- Dog food, wet or dry, any size/brand
To donate food, supplies, or other pet items to the pantry, please drop them off any time when the pantry is open.
- Food: Please make sure that open bags are securely closed to prevent spills. If food is not in its original packaging, we ask that you label it with the brand and what animal it’s for.
- *Prescription Food: We ask that for prescription food donations to the pantry that you place the items into the labeled bin for prescription/medical specific food. Unfortunately, we cannot accept Y/D prescription food at the Pantry.
- Litter: Please make sure that any open bags are securely closed to prevent spills.
- Gently used items: Please clean or sanitize thoroughly before dropping off the donations.
This pet pantry is a great way to stay safe while making a big difference in a cat or dog’s life at the same time! We appreciate your support!
*SAFe Rescue also recommends using Nextdoor, Buy Nothing, or other neighborhood groups to connect you with local kitty owners in your community that may have immediate need for prescription food for their feline. Someone will be very grateful to have it!