Stay SAFe Pet Pantry
Just outside our Adoption Center doors, we have created a community pantry to help local pet owners keep their furry family members fed and cared for. If you are in need of supplies, please visit the pantry and take what would be helpful for you and your pets. The pantry is regularly stocked several times a day, remains open 24/7, and provides 7,000+ meals to pets in need every month.
The Stay SAFe Pet Pantry is located outside our front doors at 14717 Aurora Ave N. Shoreline, WA 98133, and community members are always welcome: take what you need, leave what you can for your neighbors.
In Need of Food or Supplies?
While the Stay SAFe Pet Pantry is open 24/7, we also understand that individuals may not have the time or ability to stop by regularly enough to ensure they’re able to find items they need—especially items that are stocked rarely (such as prescription foods, alternative litter, etc). To address these needs, we have an online application that allows community members to make requests for specific items and schedule a time to pick them up (depending on availability).
The following items are available for request (as supplies last):
- Food (wet, dry, prescription, etc.)
- Leashes, harnesses, and collars
- Litter, litter boxes, and pee pads
- Hard and soft body carriers
- Treats and toys
- Flea treatments, supplements, and hygiene items
Please note that while we offer all of the above items, we rely entirely on donations, and sometimes the need for these items outpaces supply. Items that are provided on a consistent basis are meant to be supplemental and may not meet the full needs of your pets. We cannot guarantee specific items or brands will always be available. However we will do our absolute best to work with you to ensure that your pets are well cared for. We’re all in this together!
If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact us via email at email@example.com or leave a message at (206) 659-6220 (Ext. 523) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to Help Out?
The Stay SAFe Pet Pantry is a product of wonderful individuals and businesses in the community who supply generous donations. We could not do this without you! If you would like to help, you can donate in the following ways:
- Donations of food or supplies (for both dogs and cats) can be dropped off directly at the Stay SAFe Pet Pantry. We accept any type and brand of food (including prescription, except for y/d Thyroid Care – if you have y/d Thyroid Care food you would like to donate, please contact us directly), litter and any gently used items such as beds, carriers, litter boxes, etc. Please just ensure that all opened bags have been securely closed to prevent spillage and that other items have been cleaned and sanitized – we greatly appreciate it.
- Donations to the Stay SAFe Pet Pantry can be made through the Pantry’s Amazon Wish List
- If you have a larger donation and would like to arrange a drop-off, please give us a call and leave a message at (206) 659-6220 (Ext. 523) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to direct donations to the Stay SAFe Pet Pantry, we also recommend using Nextdoor, Buy Nothing, or other neighborhood groups to connect you with local animal owners in your community that may have immediate need for supplies for their pets. Someone will be very grateful to have it!