Adopt a Cat or Kittens
We can help you find your new furry friend! Begin your search to adopt a cat below. The cats and kittens shown were available as of 7:00 AM this morning. You can contact us to talk with an adoption counselor who can help identify the perfect feline match for you.
Ready to adopt?
Here’s what is included in our adoption fees:
- First vaccines, de-worming, flea treatment
- Microchip with free registration
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Any other necessary medical treatment
- One-week health guarantee
- Free vet exam through All Pet Vet (206-365-1102) or Cascade Pet Hospital (206-362-3668).
Thursday: 1 to 7 PM
Friday: 1 to 7 PM
Saturday: 1 to 7 PM
Sunday: 1 to 7 PM
Monday: 1 to 7 PM
(closed Tues. & Wed.)
* Closed Thursday, November 22 for the holiday.
14717 Aurora Ave. North
Shoreline, WA 98133
* Adult cat 7 years +: $50
* Cat or kitten < 7 years: $125
* 2 cats or kittens < 7 years: $200
* Kittens adopted in pairs
(Read our blog post “Single Kitten Syndrome,” to learn more.)
* Indoor-only home
* Home/apartment allows cats
* Never declaw kitty
* Lifetime commitment to cat
* Provide kitty emergency contact
Need kitty supplies?
Getting your home ready for your new feline friend takes a little planning, but it’s not hard. We have everything you’ll need, from litter and pans, to toys and treats. And best of all: your purchase helps support our rescue!