Adopt a cat!
Looking to adopt a cat or kittens? We can help you find your new furry friend! Begin your search below. The cats and kittens shown were available as of 7 am this morning. You can contact us to talk with an adoption counselor who can help identify the perfect feline match for you.
Adopt a Cat: Details
Ready to adopt? Here’s what is included in our adoption fees:
- First vaccines, de-worming, flea treatment
- Microchip with free registration
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Any other necessary medical treatment
- Two-week health guarantee
- Free vet exam through All Pet Vet (206-365-1102) or Cascade Pet Hospital (206-362-3668).
Friday: 12 to 7 PM
Saturday: 12 to 7 PM
Sunday: 12 to 7 PM
Monday: 2 to 5 PM
(closed Tues., Wed., & Thurs.)
14717 Aurora Ave. North
Shoreline, WA 98133
- Adult cat 7 years +: $50
- Cat or kitten < 7 years: $125
- 2 cats or kittens < 7 years: $200
- Kittens adopted in pairs*
- Indoor-only home
- Home/apartment allows cats
- Never declaw kitty
- Lifetime commitment to cat
- Provide kitty emergency contact
* Read our blog post “Single Kitten Syndrome,” to learn more.
Need kitty supplies?
Getting your home ready for your new feline friend takes a little planning, but it’s not hard. We have everything you’ll need, from litter and pans, to toys and treats. And best of all: your purchase helps support our rescue!